Friday, March 22, 2013

What's in Your Purse?

As I'm cleaning or better yet, shifting stuff from one room to another in an attempt to clean and sort everything for our purge, I thought it might be fun to take a second and show you what is in my purse. And also to make sure there wasn't anything in there that I didn't need anymore.

My purse is like a mobile office for me. Being a doula, I have a lot of appointments to keep, notes to take and more. And with me considering opening a shop on Etsy, I've got a lot of notes running of ideas of what I want to make. 


I also normally, but not this time, house toys and diapers and snacks. I'm actually kind of shocked that I didn't house any of it this time!

So on to what is in there. 

My Purse. This was a gift from a friend. It fits my personality perfectly.

Make up bag with make up. I rarely wear this, but like to have it on hand just in case.

Assortment of paperwork. This is my "note"book some applications for the Anti-Mainstream Dad and the paperwork to transfer my gifted van to me!

The planner to keep track of everything. I know it looks bare, but trust me. It's not!

My wallet. I have the hardest time buying one I like. This was a $5 dollar store find. It works, but it's not my favorite.

Assortment of odds and ends. Yes, there is some not so crunchy items in there, but they work when I'm at a birth.

For some reason the mason jar of coconut oil didn't get in here. That is with me at all times! I would be lost without it. It's my everything fixer.

Next time I'll have to share what's in my doula bag. But for now, what's in your purse? 


Hugs & Coffee, 
-The Anti-Mainstream Mom
Join the conversation on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment