Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday Musings and Our Meal Plan

I was attempting to do Friday Musings, but it wasn't really working for me. Friday's get so busy that I end up side tracked and never make it to it. So here instead we will be doing a my musings on Monday with the added bonus of our families meal plan for the week. I think this is going to work out better. I have an abundance of free time to get Monday's blog post up and running.

So for the meals this week. All foods are homemade/from scratch unless otherwise noted. We are not gluten free at the moment, but will be slowly working our way towards it. I have to learn to bake gluten free bread. Bit of a learning curve for me.

Breakfast
Pancakes x 2
Bacon and Eggs
Omelet with Veggies
Biscuits and Gravy x 2
Country Skillet

Lunch
Spaghetti with Pesto & Alfredo or Red Sauce
Sandwiches & Fresh Veggies x3
Leftovers x 3

Dinner
Enchilada's
Tuna Noodle Casserole
Flank Steak and Baked Sweet Potatoes with Broccoli
Stuffed Shells and Red Sauce
Tacos/Burritos
Cheeseburgers and French Fries
Chicken and Vegetables

Snacks
Fruits and Veggies
Cookies
Popcorn

All breads and such will be made from scratch. I refuse to pay for anything that contains high fructose corn syrup or aspartame. Just can't do it. Might be why I'm the Anti-Mainstream Mom. ;p

Hugs & Coffee, 
-The Anti-Mainstream Mom







No comments:

Post a Comment