Monday, February 25, 2013

Snow Day Activities

So Missouri got buried in snow this past week. With a good 9-12 inches in most areas. It was chaos and everything shut down. I mean, everything. My kids and I took the opportunity to make a fun out of the bum and had a few adventures. We made snow ice cream and then my oldest son went out to play in the snow while little sister and I sat in the warm house and watched him play! (Yes, he was supervised.)

First up, snow ice cream! It's really not a snow day if you don't make this vintage family favorite. 







After snow ice cream we headed out into the snow to play. Well I sent Noah out with his Uncle. Rowan has been recovering from a cold, so I didn't want to put her out there. (Even though I know that the cold doesn't cause a cold.)








And because he's so cheery... 

He took a shovel full of snow to the face on accident.





So this was the 9-12 inches of snow. We're in store for another 5-12 inches. Share below what your favorite snow day activity is so we can try it out! 




Please take a second to follow me on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment